NonaCare, LLC thrives in maintaining a balance of comfort and good health as we embrace you at home with our caregiving expertise. As an equal opportunity provider, we render the same level of attention and committed service to many of our clients despite differences in ethnicity, creed, gender, citizenship, age or sexual preference. We treat all our patients in a manner where they always feel special.
Our caregiving services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you are seeking for hourly, sit-in or intermittent care, we make our schedules flexible and convenient for your lifestyle. Our health staff members are licensed, trained and more than capable to perform their duties for you at home. Their selection process is an extensive one. We take great importance to choose only the most naturally gifted and innately compassionate individuals to join our workforce. We only want to provide you the best Health Care in Massachusetts.
Regular training seminars and enhancement activities allow our employees to improve and advance on their capabilities aligned to our commitment in continually serve you with quality efforts to equal positive results. We start by evaluating your caregiving preferences, going through the assessment process with family members and the employees assigned to care for you. Our staff will then consult with your assigned physician to create a successful plan of service that responds accordingly to all your personal needs.
Tell us the kind of care you’re looking for and we will work out something for you or your loved one.
We offer the following services:
- Bedside care
- Running errands
- Feeding assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Laundry assistance
- Welcoming visitors
- Medication reminders
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Maintaining a safe and welcoming abode
- Light housekeeping (dusting, wiping, sweeping…)
- Personal care assistance (grooming, toileting, bathing…)
- Shopping for groceries and other household needs
- Transportation and escort to appointments and other planned venues
- Hourly, live-in, intermittent caregiving services in accordance to the plan of care
In line with our goal to give you a proper caring after, your nutritional intake is something we take significantly. Generate more meaning, satisfaction and positive emotion in your life with weekly wellness coaching.
Assessing for Caregiver Services
If are seeking for a caregiver that offers well-experienced, well-provisioned services, you’ve found that answer with NonaCare, LLC. Your loved one qualifies for our caregiving services if the current situation meets the following:
- Your loved one has a terminal illness and needs 24 hour guidance
- Your loved one requires constant companionship and supervision
- Your loved one is not fully capable to perform daily living activities alone
- You would like for your loved one to have a personalized health care method and plan
- Your loved one recently came out of the hospital and requires post-hospitalization care
- Your loved one needs auxiliary home assistance that promotes an independent lifestyle
- You are looking for a professionally trained and committed caregiver for your sick or disabled child/adult
- You have a certification of approval from the assigned physician who recommends home health care as the best course of action
- Your schedule varies and is sometimes unpredictable, preventing you to give sufficient care your loved one needs
Let us relieve you of a weight you’ve been carrying and finally give you a serene state of mind. Leave the caregiving to skilled, compassionate hands, call NonaCare, LLC today at 1-866-441-1VGS (847) / 1-855-4- (846662) for a wonderful caregiving experience.