Our goal is to provide the public with high quality, affordable care and services with safety as a priority. By providing non-medical care and services to improve the quality of lives of our customers, the employees and management at NonaCare, LLC are committed to treating our customers with respect and dignity when providing Health Care in Massachusetts. We provide compassionate care and make positive changes in the lives of our customers so that they can achieve their potential as they become confident and competent in themselves. Caring for our customers in a professional and compassionate work environment is our first priority.
Simply put, ‘Our Mission’ statement means to provide quality services to help our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing their needs and selectively placing experienced, dedicated and highly trained personnel to meet these needs.”
We want to be recognized as a vital link in the wellness of our customers through affordable care and services. You can rest assure that the employees and management of NonaCare, LLC are competent, dependable, compassionate, honest, experienced, hardworking, and dedicated. We love what we do and we are doing what we know best, which is caring for and providing excellent service to our customers.
‘Our Vision’ Statement is to provide services that will meet the social, spiritual, emotional and physical needs of clients and families in the community.
Values and Belief Statements
Our Mission and Vision will be achieved through the application of our core values and beliefs, which include:
- Keeping our clients’ safety, health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of our services.
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity, while recognizing confidentiality of client information
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions and ethnicities
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff
- Valuing, recognizing, appreciating and supporting our employees who are our greatest asset
- Priding ourselves in the way we communicate and work with each other and with our clients and striving to ensure clear understanding of the issues and situations that come our way.
- We believe in the continuous quality improvement throughout the company.
- We also believe that excellence is an essential ways of sustaining our values in a competitive marketplace.
- We recognize that client satisfaction is the most critical benchmark of our success, measured by attracting prospective clients and retaining our existing clients.
Visit us today at Bridgewater, Massachusetts or call 1-866-441-1847 or 1-855-484-NONA (1-855-484-6662) for Health Care in Massachusetts.